A Family Lose Everything in Electrical Fire
Earlier this month a Sussex family home and its contents was destroyed due to a faulty electrical appliance. Thankfully no one was on this occasion.
There are over 20,000 fires every year which are caused by electricity, sadly there are on average 46 deaths and 2,469 injuries per year. In 2014 electrical fires caused over £100 million worth of damage to private property. (Figures taken from electricalsafetyfirst.org.uk)
We strongly believe that these fires are preventable and urge all home-owners, tenants and landlords to have there electrical installation and electrical appliances checked for safety. We also strongly advise that a working smoke alarm is fitted and tested regularly.
We are currently offering the following package deal to all our domestic customers:
Portable Appliance Testing - An Electrical Safety Check of all your domestic appliances
A free smoke detector - Supplied and Fitted
We are offering all the above for just £99.00+VAT a saving of over £150.00
If you would like to make a booking or if you would simply like some free advice please do not hesitate to get in touch.
For further electrical safety advice please do visit www.electricalsafetyfirst.org.uk